A couple of nights ago, I ran across a banana bread recipe that had some super healthy ingredients. I just made it (making some modification of my own), and I wanted to share "my" recipe with all of you. And by the way, quite tasty! Enjoy!!!
SUPER HEALTHY BANANA BREAD
2 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour (no GMOs)
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
3 overripe organic bananas, mashed
1/4 cup plain organic greek yogurt
1/4 cup organic honey
2 organic eggs
1/3 cup organic coconut oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease pan (with organic butter).
2) Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3) In a separate bowl mix bananas with yogurt, honey, eggs, oil, and vanilla.
4) Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture, combining until blended. Do not overmix.
5) Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
6) Bake large loaf for 50-55 minutes or until it comes clean with a fork or toothpick.