BROWN RICE, PINEAPPLE & CHICKEN DISH
- 2 cups of Jasmine Brown Rice (combine with 3 cups of water) - cook in rice cooker
While rice is cooking...
- Cover bottom of a large skillet with a thin layer of olive oil and put on medium heat
- Add 2 chopped onions, 1 chopped red pepper, and 1 cup of diced pineapples to the skillet
- Optional: you can also add broccoli, corn or whatever other veggies you have on hand
- When rice has finished cooking, add 1 cup of chicken broth to the rice and stir
- Transfer rice into skillet and mix with veggies and pineapples
- Add freshly cooked or leftover chicken that's been shredded or diced into this dish
- Optional: add scrambled eggs for extra flavor (my family likes this and I often used left over scrambled eggs from breakfast for this)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Get educated and stay well!
Independent LifeWave Distributor